Saturday, September 17, 2005

New Mission?

Not that things aren’t busy enough for us, we just picked up another mission. Right now we have our primary mission to do which we are running missions everyday. On top of that we have FOB duties with right now is just chow hall duty and we supply two teams for QRF. Once we start this new mission we will have to borrow a few teams from other platoons here. And the days the other platoons are running the new mission we will have to give up some of our guys to help them. We are already lucky to see a day off, this just makes those days off even more out of reach. So hopefully the mission will get cancelled from us having to do it. And technically if you ask anyone in the military they will probably say there are no days off in the military. If you look at the pay we get and figure the dollar amount per hour, for the hours we work, we don’t make jack.

On a different note, my light bulb in my lamp just exploded on me the other day. Glass landed all over my things. And if I was sitting in my chair glass would have landed on me along with the glowing orange piece that fell out. Things are going just fine other than taking on the new mission. The three month mark is here I think. Can’t wait to get out of here.

4 Comments:

At 12:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant wait until u come back man.
white rabbit

 
At 18:22, Anonymous jeremy said...

You'll be back in the QC pounding brews in your bar before you know it. Hang in there bud. Everyone here appreciates what you guys are doing over there, whether they show it or not. Oh, and just remember, kee kee neva been to times squayaaaaa.

 
At 19:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your blog while I was reading Luke's. Just wanted to let you know that all of you are in my prayers daily!! I appreciate all that you are giving up here to keep us safe and to help the people there. May God continue to keep you all safe and bring you home soon. Luke's Aunt G

 
At 07:17, Blogger robsan said...

Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: hotel in jaco beach, jaco beach review, apartment beach jaco rental. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home