Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


I really do love mullets. Posted by Picasa

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Can’t Believe I Even Had To Write This

I just wanted to put this out real quick. To 99% of the people who read my blog this doesn’t concern you. This is to the other 1% who probably don’t read it but still leave comments. If you’re going to leave a comment have a point, and don’t leave comments trying to get me to buy life insurance. Your wasting my time and yours and every one else’s who reads the comments. This blog is for me to talk about whats going on in Iraq and what I have to deal with here. I don’t even write as much as I want to because I don’t have time. Stop wasting more of my time to delete your stupid comments. To that 99% I was saying this doesn’t concern thank you for not wasting my time leaving stupid comments. I appreciate your support.

Constitution Vote

Yesterday was the day for voting on the constitution. Things are calm so far. There have been talks of civil war to break out because of the constitution. I haven’t heard any other news regarding the situation yet. Other than that things are still going good here. Hopefully our replacements will be here in a month. Once they arrive we will start training them to do our jobs. It feels real good to know we are coming home soon. I’ll be happy enough when I actually get to see that US soil again.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

OL'ROY Dog Snacks

I got McDaniel to eat a dog treat today.