Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Can’t Believe I Even Had To Write This

I just wanted to put this out real quick. To 99% of the people who read my blog this doesn’t concern you. This is to the other 1% who probably don’t read it but still leave comments. If you’re going to leave a comment have a point, and don’t leave comments trying to get me to buy life insurance. Your wasting my time and yours and every one else’s who reads the comments. This blog is for me to talk about whats going on in Iraq and what I have to deal with here. I don’t even write as much as I want to because I don’t have time. Stop wasting more of my time to delete your stupid comments. To that 99% I was saying this doesn’t concern thank you for not wasting my time leaving stupid comments. I appreciate your support.

6 Comments:

At 12:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog search engine Sphere targets relevance as key differentiator
Fellow "former VC who returned to the bright side" Tony Conrad kindly gave me a preview of Sphere , ex-Yodel Search, at the Web 2.0 conference, and re-kindly gave me access to the beta version of this new blog ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

 
At 19:19, Anonymous Andy said...

Just so you know, many of these are blog spam. Meaning its an automated process that doesn't even read your post. It just adds spam to the comments. If blogger let you customize you could subvert this by using tools like SCode (http://mbledug.com/kludge/scodeplugin/index.jsp) that embed graphically encoded words that the user must recognize. Most spammers haven't figured out how to use image recognition OCR with fuzz and edge detection yet. However, blogger lets you only require registered users or anyone...even anonymous. And anonymous means spam bots too. Maybe write blogger and tell them their options suck and to add more options (like scode) which many blogging tools/software now support. (

 
At 20:10, Blogger Chevy Rose said...

Blogspot has comment verification you can activate, that pretty much stops spammers. Their software can't get past it. I think it's like what andy mentioned. I changed to Haloscan (free commenter) for my blog and I haven't had anymore trouble.
Stay safe and press on.

 
At 21:19, Anonymous jeremy said...

Mmmmm, spaaaamm. I haven't had that since Moby Dick was a guppy. But, yeah, it does get pretty annoying sometimes.

 
At 02:57, Blogger frazzledsister said...

Yeah, you really need comment verification. That's the way to go.

 
At 07:17, Blogger robsan said...

Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: hotel in jaco beach, jaco beach review, apartment beach jaco rental. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home